Saturday, March 10

For the past week, every morning I wake up, I look forward to the day I'll be seeing you because I knew things would be better, we would be better. Finally, the night before I met you, you have no idea how excited I was. It's okay, sleep was secondary, all I needed was to see you, feel you in my arms and talk to you, face to face. And I couldn't get enough, I did not want to go work, I did not want to leave but I had to. And when night came, after work, I went home happy, again, as excited as ever, knowing I'll wake up and meet you. I couldn't even stand the bus ride, I took cab for both days. I can see the changes and I'm loving it, I hope it'll be even better when we both accept to this change. Sometimes when you're on your phone a little too long, I get worried, is she back? But you hold my hand and make me laugh, I don't think it's enough to forgo that uneasy feeling but for now, it'll do.

When I'm with you, all don't matter, even problems and doubt but when I'm alone and nonsense keep running through my head, everything magnifies. When we walked pass Planet Paradise just now, for a moment I hoped to see tgl, to show him I did better, I found you and I don't need him but at the same time I was terrified, you didn't know but you held my hand throughout the whole 10 seconds that we were outside, it made me feel better. I don't really like it when you say up to you, because I get all hyped up about seeing you but you make it feel like with or without me wouldn't make a difference and here's the part where you'll say I'm thinking too much on words, they're merely words, with no other meaning. O ya, did I mention how hot and sexy you look and feel when you were kiss and licking my body? I like how you would hold me closer when other boys/guys stare at me, when you're protective, I like that. I know we talk about everything there is to talk about regarding the trust thingy, but we made a promise that afternoon and you broke it. So does it mean that that promise don't count, or what? Bet you don't remember the pinky promise we made. But all the talk about trust was all through whatsapp and text, I know this sound stupid but I want to believe you and I want to hear you say those things while you're holding my hand and looking in my eyes, no more lies, I need to see and feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home