Tuesday, March 20

Hold those words dear and near your heart

I hate it now, I'm about to leave and you have no clue of it. I don't trust you, you don't trust me, so what exactly is the point of everything? We're wasting each other's time because we both know it'll never be the same, we'll never trust each other like we used to and I'll never get over what had happened. It just feels so bad that I feel like crying and the one thing that can make me feel better are my pigs but if I go over to see them you'll find me annoying and sticky, which I am but I don't want to cry in front of you. I hate it because when you see me cry you just think that I'm annoying but you used to get so sad when I'm crying because it made you sad as well but not now, you just find it annoying.
Love isn't enough, your love for me isn't enough because if it's enough, you would have given up those girls when I came running back.
Love will never be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home