Monday, March 26

Like you said, you coulda choose not to sleep but you did. I'm not angry that we're home the whole day, I'm upset about you not trusting me anymore, you changed your phone password, you kept it so near to you and it's okay but do you have to hug it to sleep? I wanted to spend time with you, not watch you sleep but it's okay if you're tired. I bluff my boss to spend time with you just to watch you sleep? Yes, dinner was awesome, we had duck. Seriously, if your phone is that fucking important, talk to your phone, ask your phone or whoever the fuck that is you're texting to clean your room, hang your clothes, blabla. I'm here, yes, with you but so? The whole time, we don't even have a proper conversation, you just have to do something, text or play with that disgusting itouch. Fuck it okay. I'm having enough nonsense from my mom and I do not need this from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home